RLTweaker [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 is a pack-specific cool mod. The main feature of the mod is to fix some bugs and adjust some behaviors in RLCraft.
About RLTweaker mod
As you know, RLCraft comes with a lot of mod packs. However, not all of them work well in the game. Some have problems and bugs while some don’t. To fix it all, the RLTweaker mod is the solution.
Obviously, this is a useful tool that adds some tweaks to fix various issues in Minecraft’s mod packs. It focuses on bug fixes and performance improvements.
Some features of the RLTweaker mod
Here are some features that you should not miss when using this mod:
- Fixed mining fatigue from Roguelike Dungeons.
- Catch the dropped NaN for five charms (Arc Slash, Empowered Defense, Evasion, Freezing, Parry).
- Adjusted the behavior of Unreasonable Enchantment to allow weapon damage.
- Edited the behavior of the Enchantment Potential Upgrading to avoid being taken advantage of.
- Adjusted behavior of Waystone name generation to remove biome suffix from villages.
- Add a motion inspector to try and prevent non-finite rotation and motion problems.
- Adjusted Advanced Repair’s behavior to work with Repair and double XP error guarantee for balancing purposes.
- Fixed Possession Curse behavior for performance.
- Advanced Mending’s Dual XP Error is now configurable.
- Recurrent Complex’s larger structures generate faster.
- The structure of the DAT Regeneration Complex has been cleaned automatically.
- Arrows synchronize their position and speed with the client more reliably.
- The thirst for TAN is not exhausted when teleporting large distances.
- Thirst TAN auto-sync (configurable delay).
- Ruins shard logging data will be deleted on world load if more shards are logged than the configurable threshold.
- More reliably synchronize player disassembly with the client.
- Added JSON Reconfigurable Conversion (disabled by default).
The special feature of the RLTweaker mod is that it allows you to turn off editing through the in-game configuration. Therefore, you can completely manipulate freely when using this mod.
How to install RLTweaker Mod
Step 1: You must already install Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Open Run from the Start menu on Windows and type %appdata%, click Run.
Step 3: Copy RLTweaker Mod you have just downloaded and past into the Mods folder.
Step 4: Open your Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the RLTweaker Mod is installed.