Forge Multipart CBE [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is for people who want to create small pieces of material. Download and try this mod now.
About Forge Multipart CBE mod
As you know that, library mods can support multiple mods at the same time. They will help to save time when having to fix many mods at the same time.
And this mod also has the same purpose. It will provide a useful library for other mods to have multiple things in one block space. Now you easily use a variety of saws to cut blocks into smaller forms.
It also allows you to place more than one brick in the 1x1m space unlike normal. This mod provides an open library, a lot of mods add the ability to use their own blocks as Multiparts.
Obviously, thanks to these small pieces, you can create smaller, more diverse blocks. Using this mechanism you can visualize furniture such as tables and chairs, fences with complex shapes…
Here are some features of this mod:
- Allow you to drop these items into a block space without difficulty.
- Allows building objects of various shapes on a smaller scale.
- Allows you to place furniture such as chairs, tables, fences, and more in intricate forms.
- Can cover redundant parts such as cables
- It’s easy to look up unstable builds.
- Making the transformation into Patreon to Chicken-Bones, MrTJP, cover1624 is also very simple.
Download Forge MultiPart CBE to enhance your experiences when playing Minecraft.
How to install Forge MultiPart CBE Mod
Step 1: You must already install Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Open Run from the Start menu on Windows and type %appdata%, click Run.
Step 3: Copy Forge MultiPart CBE Mod you have just downloaded and past into the Mods folder.
Step 4: Open your Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Forge MultiPart CBE Mod is installed.