Forestry [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds many new items, machines, and ores to the Minecraft game. This is really the important mod that you should not miss in the future.
About Forestry mod
This mod was a supplement to large industrial mods, where many machines required Redstone Flux. It also adds automatic farms, automatic mining machines for ore, timber… into the game. Obviously, it will enhance your experience in the game.
Besides that, as its name, this mod also will add a lot of plants. Moreover, you can breed them to get new species, suitable fruit trees to eat.
A whole new opportunity is butterfly breeding. It’s like beekeeping, finding and catching butterflies, breeding and taking them from caterpillars. So you have more new things to explore in this mod.
Some features of Forestry mod
Option for automatic farming.
- It provides possible fertilizer from new Apatite ore
- It all appears detailed in the farm’s GUI when you right-click it.
- Obviously, farming is one of the main features of this mod.
- Bees are very important in this mod. It can fertilize plants and cause them to produce fruits and seeds.
- There will be new types of bees for you to explore. They will make the various for the natural world in-game.
- Forestry mod also will create various useful resources for you.
- You can breed them to get new species, trees that bear fruit suitable for eating.
- If you have a reserve supply of seedlings along with water, electricity, and fertilizer, you can grow everything easily
- You can harvest the tree and store it and it will even collect any fruit from the tree.
- Breeding butterflies, finding and catching butterflies, breeding and getting them from caterpillars.
- There are three engines: peat-burning, biogas, and clock engines.
- You can grow peat with one of these farms.
- The biogas engine will run on milk or water with a Redstone current.
- You also need copper and copper mining as well as gears.
- You will need to add a circuit in the middle of the generator. Then simply change the sapling around to the seed of your choice.
- The Clockwork engine only needs to be wound regularly. Clockwork is the simplest tool to start a new farm.
- This allows you to farm multiple items in the same generator. You will need a soldering iron and corresponding electronic tubes to conduct different farms
Forestry is really an interesting mod that Minecraft players should not miss in the future. It will improve some aspects in-game and make the game become more attractive.
How to install Forestry Mod
Step 1: You must already install Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Open Run from the Start menu on Windows and type %appdata%, click Run.
Step 3: Copy Forestry Mod you have just downloaded and past into the Mods folder.
Step 4: Open your Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Forestry Mod is installed.