Like its name, Carry On [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 allows you to hold blocks and mobs in their hands when exploring the world. You can download this mod to explore more detail
About Carry On mod
In fact, picking up a block or a chest and placing is not a simple task for you. But with the support from this mod. You can easier do it than ever. The only thing you have to do is press two buttons
This mod provides easier pickup, carry and place options. This can be a chest, furnace, dropper, spawn, or anything with a unique block entity. So now, you don’t need to waste more time and energy to do that.
Now you even can carry 64 empty chests in your pocket but can’t move with the objects in hand. This mod can help you do that. In addition, the mod also preserves the state, data, inventory, and NBT data.
You can even hold small mobs. Then you can put it down wherever you need to go next and all your items stay inside! Your manipulation in-game will not have any limitations.
Some features of Carry On mod
- Here are some features that you should ignore when using this mod:
It allows you to select any block and modifier and you can arrange objects freely without breaking any of them.
- It also supports players holding blocks and mobs in their hands in their journey to explore the world of Minecraft
- Especially, this mod can work with all entities to enhance your experiences in-game.
- Respect the “lock” function so that Tile Objects cannot be stolen
- Carrying a Tile Entity or Mob slows the player. Items with fuller inventories and larger mobs will cause additional slowness
Thanks to Carry On mod, you can easily bring blocky brick entities to place them anywhere else you want. Everything becomes more simple when you use this mod.
How to install Carry On Mod
Step 1: You must already install Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Open Run from the Start menu on Windows and type %appdata%, click Run.
Step 3: Copy Carry On Mod you have just downloaded and past into the Mods folder.
Step 4: Open your Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Carry On Mod is installed.