Cannibalism [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a cannibal mod in the Minecraft world. You not only can cannibalize yourself when starving, but you can also eat villagers and friends in the multiplayer server.
About Cannibalism mod
If you’ve been playing Minecraft for a long time, you’ve probably come across situations where you desperately need food but don’t have it. At times like these, one wishes that one could go down the road of cannibalism as a last resort. And this mod will help you do that.
This is a horror mod. Use it to cannibalize the villagers and help you survive in this uphill battle and adventure. In the last case, you can eat yourself to restore your strength and continue the adventure. It even allows to split animal meat and eat it without killing them.
Obviously, this mod allows you to turn yourself into a food source when you fall into a force majeure situation.
Some features of Cannibalism Mod
Knife: right-click on the knife to cause the player to deal 2.5-3 hearts of damage, drop a piece of meat. In addition, right-click the mob to get meat in the usual way, the corresponding damage level is as follows:
- Cow: 1.5 – 2 hearts damage.
- Chicken: Kill the chicken to drop the food parts.
- Villager: 2.5 – 3 hearts damage.
- Zombie: 2.5 – 3 hearts damage.
- Other players: 2.5 – 3 hearts damage.
Types of food:
- Player Meat: Unprocessed meat (left) restores 2 hunger while cooked meat (right) restores up to 4 hunger. Meat drops when the player dies or when using a knife to get meat in Cannibalism Mod
- Villager Meat: Unprocessed meat (left) restores 2 hunger while cooked meat (right) restores up to 4 hunger. Meat drops when a villager dies or when using a knife to get meat.
- Witch meat: cannot be cooked and only restores 2 hunger when eaten. Due to the special status of this meat, it will cause a Harming II poison effect. When opening Wendigo: the player will receive additional hunger depending on the level of Wendigo.
Types of mobs:
- Recruit (1 mob per player) when someone overeats meat.
- This is a powerful creature with 50 hearts and high resistance to attacks.
- It deals 5 hearts of damage to you regardless of armor and poison effects and knocks them into the air.
- By default, this mob is disabled.
Wendigo Level Mechanic:
- You can only enable it when activating Wendigo in Cannibalism Mod.
- This stat shows how the player’s stature is reduced by cannibalism and you restore it when a certain score is reached.
- It causes Wendigo to spawn 30-50 blocks away from the player. When it dies it will perform the recovery process but no Wendigo will be spawned.
- Cannibalizing yourself or the villagers helps the player level up.
Depends on the player’s current level. They receive a Speed I/II, Strength III, and/or Resistance II Buff with a higher hunger level. When the player reaches half the score to spawn Wendigo, they will experience temporary symptoms of nausea and blurred vision.
- In the default form, the player will use his own Hurt sound when using the knife.
- You can change it to screams in the config file or through the Minecraft Forge GUI in the mob list tab.
- The player also has the right to change the loudness of the sound.
Download Cannibalism Mod to be able to use knives to kill villagers, players, and yourself.
How to install Cannibalism Mod
Step 1: You must already install Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Open Run from the Start menu on Windows and type %appdata%, click Run.
Step 3: Copy Cannibalism Mod you have just downloaded and past into the Mods folder.
Step 4: Open your Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Cannibalism Mod is installed.