AE2 Stuff [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a special mod that adds various bits and machines to Applied Energistics 2 Mod. You can download this mod to explore in detail.
About AE2 Stuff mod
In fact, this mod offers to the game 3 new block types: Crystal Growth Chamber, Advanced Inscriber, and Pattern Encoder. Three blocks open up new possibilities, both useful and convenient for your gaming.
Obviously, if you are playing Applied Energistics 2 and want to have more machines, you should not miss this mod. It will support, upgrade, change some aspects of this mod. So you will have more interesting things to experience when using this mod.
You will now be able to significantly expand the base development networks. Even that, this mod also allows you to add more leveling mechanics to get even more resources and energy. Now, people also upgrade this mod to give users more blocks, new items … to improve the user experience.
Some features of AE2 Stuff mod
Here are some blocks and the features that the AE2 Stuff mod bring to the game:
Crystal Growth Chamber
- This block allows pure crystals to grow without dropping them into the water
- It can also form Flux Crystals
- Allows the introduction of crystals and materials for Fluix crystals from any side
- Allows extraction of completed results from any side
- Consume 100 AE/t when active. Even that, it will automatically turn off so it will simplelize your manipulation when using.
- It can accept up to 3-speed upgrades
- There is a smart normal version- allowing it to be inserted and pulled out from all sides
- Stackable items in input/output slots
- Supports up to 5-speed upgrades. So it will give you more chances to experience the upgrades easily.
- This block allows encoding patterns using NEI [?] button (a-la AE1 Pattern Encoder + NEI Addons)
- Please remember that it requires a network connection to function
- Consumes 1 AE/t constantly
AE2 Stuff is really the useful mod that can enhance your experiences when playing Minecraft.
- Minecraft Forge
- Applied Energistics 2
How to install AE2 Stuff Mod
Step 1: You must already install Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Open Run from the Start menu on Windows and type %appdata%, click Run.
Step 3: Copy AE2 Stuff Mod you have just downloaded and past into the Mods folder.
Step 4: Open your Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the AE2 Stuff Mod is installed.